Automatically Update Security Patches in Mac OS X
1. Pull down the Apple icon in the top left corner of your Desktop
2. Select System Preferences from the menu.
3. Under the category System click on the Update Software icon.
4. Make sure the Update Software tab is selected.
5. Check the box for "Automatically check for updates when you have a network connection.
6. Choose how often you want to check for updates: Daily? Weekly? or Monthly?.
|To pause, click the video once. Click again to play. [about this video]|